Sunday, February 26, 2006

No need to vent

Suprisingly calm lately, despite the fact that unelected criminals continue to run our once great country. I have discovered SLIDE and I have added a pointer to the current news photos from Yahoo at the top of this blog. It will be interesting to see how it changes. There is a good chance that I am the only one that ever looks at this site anyway. Its main purpose is to stop me from spamming the moronic "conservatives" I know that continue to mistake blind following of illegal spin masters with patriotism. Fiscal conservative, I get, but this fake Christian, muderous liar that is running our country into the ground with amazing bad fiscal policy, I don't get it. What is wrong with all of those on the right? Ooops starting to vent and I promised I wouldn't. Until next time. - S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home