Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ad that won't make it to the Superbowl



<>
Move on, those lefty queer terrorist lovers are trying to put this on during an ad break on our precious super bowl. Will these progressive stop at nothing?
<< /satire >>

Political XML

Actually, an estimated 400,000 in the streets in DC this weekend.

I am liking the tact that says, why should we trust the administrations estimate that the end of US occupation would erupt in chaos. When have they been right before, and so what if they are? Iraq is in such disequilibrium any way. I think we need to let them sort it out.

James Baker and the gang are going to have to give up on their dream of privatizing the oil of Iraq

Speaking of Super Bowl, there was an interesting article in the SF Chronicle:
SUPER BOWL GAMES VS. COMMERCIALS
Are ads superior to game?


I used to like football some, but when it got all tied up in the fake patriotism of the right, I lost my taste ... I am reminded of my short story from 1973,
"God drinks Bud"
-He's the king of kings and it's the king of Beers-




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home