Sunday, July 16, 2006

Afraid for our future

I have come to the conclusion that the incidents of Sept. 11, 2001 were not as they were reported. This is an opinion that I have come to after years of looking at the facts in an attempt to refute what I thought were foolish unfounded claims. After all that, it seems evident that the current "selected" administration had a heavy hand in manufacturing this deception. Before dismissing these ideas as complete foolishness. Isn't it worth just a little effort to find the faults with the various arguments supporting this point of view. What does it meant if any of these claims are true?

The clincher for me was listening to to noted scholar and theologist David Ray Griffin "9-11 and the American Empire; How should religious people respond?" and watching the video "Loose Change"

I have become convinced of the validity on many of the questions raised.
I recommend you check it out.

The moaning about the bad decisions of this current administration pale compared to this stuff.

I have been doing more research into all this and it has lead me to:

Scholars for 9/11 Truth

If you reach any of the same conclusions I have I urge you to take whatever action you feel appropriate, but inaction

As evidence of how far this has gone. .. How many of you feel just a little bit paranoid into these questions? If it were just paranoid conjecture what is the harm in releasing clarifying evidence, yet the more you look into the facts the more blind alleys are presented. The immediate destruction of the forensic evidence of the structures, the billions in missing gold, Missing flight recorders, the mysterious stock market "put" options, 9 "Al-Quidea highjackers" declared dead on the scene that show up in Mecca, Egypt, Jordan never having been to the USA, the mystery of WTC 7 etc. etc.

Occams razor isn't cutting through all the evidence for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home